Fall

Fall has always been my favorite season. In the past, partially due to new school clothes, new classes, new school supplies, friends, a new musical, and new things going on. But now that I find myself home and not currently taking classes, it means something else to me. I am so excited to go get apples in Hood River and start planning for Halloween and Helen's 21st birthday and for the football games coming up. Halloween is going to be fun because I think Alex and I are going to go to the UO-USC game. I love Halloween. I love the feeling and smell of the air on Halloween night. There's something about the familiarity of houses where I used to trick-or-treat that is really peaceful to me.

I work tomorrow. I haven't worked for over a week and I'm excited to go back. I love my job. I have yet to come across something as rewarding as helping an animal feel better.

Although I really want to volunteer reading books to kids in a pediatric hospital. Katie suggested that tonight after I got sucked into the children's book section at Powell's. Soon Lisa and I are going to start volunteering for the Make A Wish Foundation. Maybe those two things will go hand in hand. I hope so!

After work tomorrow, I get to look forward to going down to see Austin on Monday! We'll probably climb Spencer's Butte and Austin hasn't done that yet. It'll be so fun to see what he thinks about the glorious view.

Ahh I am sleepy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment