Today


Today has been crazy! I woke up to the maintenance people here at our apartments pounding away at the wall my bed is against. They're replacing all of the siding on our side of the building. When I finally got out of bed, I took the puppy to work because he hasn't been feeling very well. He had diarrhea yesterday and has vomited 3 times in the past 24 hours. Poor little baby!!!

When I got to work, I got a fecal, blood, and we took some abdominal x-rays. His bloodwork and x-rays were beautiful, but he had quite a bit of bacteria in his fecal test. I gave him 200cc of fluids, an ampicillin antibiotic injection, we gave him an anti-nausea injection, and I took home 3 different types of medications and some special food to help him feel better faster. He's been sleeping all day. Actually right now he is "playing" with one of the cats. Apollo doesn't see it as playing though haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment